follow for more complaining
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapters make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via ki-r)
i dont know whats emptier, my bank account or my love life
- Sleep when you’re sleepy, but start a healthier sleeping pattern so you can be sleepy earlier and get enough rest to wake up refreshed.
- Hang out with people that make you laugh
- Treat yourself to something nice every pay day, you deserve it! (for that research paper…